Here were my November goals:
Robin's Nest - Complete star blocks for last border - Done
Robin's Nest - Applique borders - Done
Jingle - Finish applique blocks - Done
I have three quilts that have been my monthly projects this year, nearing completion. I need to decide if I am going to follow any block of the months in 2014.
Shipshewana BOM -
Robins Nest - I have all of the parts made for every border now. I worked on the stars and diamond borders at retreat, and finished the hexagon applique borders. I just need a few uninterrupted hours to get this one together.
Jingle - All blocks, medallion and setting blocks done for this one, just need to put it together!
School House sampler - All of the blocks and border pieces are done, ready for setting instructions!
December Goals:
Work on Bonnie Hunter's Mystery - Celtic Solstice
Small Group gift exchange small quilt
Shipshewana BOM
Linking to Patchwork Times - Design wall Monday
Looking forward to seeing Jingle all put together. Looks lovely even in the bag!
ReplyDeleteI love your Jingle blocks. Did you use mostly batiks? I have never used batiks for needle turn appliqué. Do they work well? I love your fabrics.
ReplyDelete