This month is going too fast! Last week was busy with holiday chorus concerts, and three holiday get togethers on top of the normal weekly activity schedule.
We finally have all of the Christmas decorations up, but I still have a lot of shopping to do. One more week of work, then I am off the rest of the year.
I was happy the clue this week went together pretty quickly, I was also able to get my Shipshewana blocks done, but nothing else. I needed to spend some time this weekend getting ready for an Investiture ceremony for girl scouts, and it is also almost cookie time, so I need to start getting that organized.
Cut:
Sew:
Press:
Caught up on all steps:
Linking up with Bonnie Hunter @ Quiltville.
Looks great so far! Love your colors.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have thought of putting brown and purple together, but they look luscious.
ReplyDelete