I have been busy in my sewing room. I need to spend some time organizing my sewing area. I had Jeff hang a shelf so I can display some of my antique sewing items. I also got rid of a dresser, that at one time I had plans to refinish. I know that will never happen, so I gave it away and ordered a couple shelf units. Those won't get here until next week, but I will have a lot more usable storage.
I got the ISU quilt top done, and only have final outer borders to put on Jingle and the School House quilt. Next on the list is to tackle Robins Nest. I also prepped a couple Afternoon Delight applique blocks.
I did take an afternoon to do clue 5 of Celtic Solstice.
Cut:
Sew:
Press:
Looking forward to seeing how all of these parts will come together:
Still hoping the Chevrons will frame the blocks, but here is a star block using the units from Clue 5.
Linking up with Bonnie Hunter @ Quiltville.
That is exactly what I thought one block could look like!
ReplyDeleteLove your colors! Really like that star block, too.
ReplyDeleteWow! I love your color choices! Can't wait to see how it finishes.
ReplyDeleteYour colors are really unique, it is going to be a smashing quilt!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love your colors!
ReplyDeleteI think you might be on to a solution. Your colors are lovely.
ReplyDeleteoh I like your layout, great work
ReplyDelete