I decided I will follow along with Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice Mystery. It starts on Black Friday.
This will be the second mystery I have done with her, and I will be branching out and selecting an alternate color palette.
I needed 4 colors and background. I chose this new Soho Chic fabric by Moda as the theme fabric, and selected the coordinating colors. I had a lot of the green, plum and brown, and had to shop for more of the blues. I also had lots of this background on hand. I think I am going to do the smaller version.
Looking forward to getting started!
Hi! I followed your link from bonnie hunters fb page on Celtic solstice mystery quilt. I'm doing her mystery also but have no blog. I'm just a lurker and glad I found your blog. I look forward to watching your progress on the mystery AND all your other wonderful projects.
ReplyDelete