Leaders and Enders- Added about 80 more little blocks to the stack.
Flannel baby quilt - This is just a top for now. Getting a few of these done to quilt this winter. I have a couple that will be needed this spring.
6 inch sampler blocks - Barrister's Blog
Basket blocks - Last three sets are all done! I have finished 23 sets of five. These will sit for awhile until the rest of the group is ready to swap. I cut two extra kits and passed those along to my friend to get her started.
Courthouse steps - I am considering this courthouse steps block for a larger project. The first quilt is the monthly small quilt kit from Temecula Quilt Shop. I made the second quilt for our small group Christmas exchange. The blocks finish at 5 inches.
Pennsylvania doll quilt - I won this little quilt kit donated by Country Threads from Jo's Country Junction blog a few months ago.
School house sampler - Dresden plates - I demonstrated this block at retreat and made these in 2 different sizes to demonstrate the tool
Miss Debbie's Quilt - I got this quilt completely done, I need to get a picture of the finished quilt before it is gifted.
Easy Street Mystery - Have my fabric selected and step 1 completed, and step 2 cut out.











You are one busy quilter! How do you keep up with it all! LOVE your courthouse steps. It is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove your quilt block for Jo's quilt along. Can't believe how much you get done!!!! It all looks great! ~Jeanne
ReplyDelete