Still keeping up with the Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt. This is the only sewing I got done this weekend. I did spend a couple hours organizing my sewing room, and I am cutting out a new project. I want to get it all cut, so when I am off for Christmas break, I can just sew, sew, sew.
We had a busy weekend, I got a much needed cut and color, we got all of the Christmas decorations up, cleaned out the storage room, took ten bags of stuff to Goodwill, went Christmas shopping and got all of the nieces and nephews gifts.
The elves have arrived and are keeping the kids guessing on what they will do next.

Check out other Easy Street projects at Quiltville.
Yey Lynn!!!! They look Great! I'm so glad one of us "Lynns" got to sew since Fridays clue. I'm cut and ready to go but I've lost the path to my sewing machine...I'll catch up. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteOoh, your colors look great! I think they are a bit brighter than what I pulled for mine, but since I have not started step 3 yet, I can't really be sure. :) I'll catch up soon. Sounds like you really got a lot done this weekend. I'm envious.
ReplyDeleteYour patches look fantastic. Clue 4 is nearly here – woo hoo!
ReplyDelete