Sunday, December 2, 2012

Easy Street - Part 2


Here is step 2 of Easy Street, the mystery quilt project from Bonnie Hunter at her Quiltville blog. Many are linking up to show their progress.  Ready for the next step! 

The boys went to the Chiefs game today.  I think I will spend the rest of the day cleaning\organizing my sewing room.   Brody is sick, so he is curled up on the guest bed playing games on the iPad while I sew.  Lexi is making bracelets and necklaces and melty bead projects.  I should have had Jeff bring up the Christmas tree so we could work on it today.  That will have to be a project for next week.

Brody said earlier this week when we were driving up the street after dark - How come we don't have sparkle lights on our house?  Me: We haven't put them up yet.  Brody: Well the rest of America already did.


5 comments:

  1. Love your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine. Working on my scrappy stuff today. It's not making a dent. LOL

    Gale

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't put up lights yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't done the tree or the lights yet. Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye! Your geese are looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin your fabrics!!! And now I'm a 'follower' - us "Lynn's" need to stick together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your purples and black and whites. So pretty together!

    ReplyDelete