Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentines Day


Here is how we do valentines at our house.  I email the teacher and ask her to take a class picture or I run up to school and take one myself.  I then use the picture and make a valentine. The parents and kids love to have a picture to keep, rather than the silly valentines you get at the store.

Each of them tell me what theme they want and I usually have something in my files that will work.  If they suggest something that I don't have I can usually persuade them with other ideas.   I print these at Costco as 5x7, have them write on the envelopes and we include a little candy treat and we are done in a night.

 

Lexi 
 

Brody


Cooper

Here is a Valentine layout I did several years ago.  They have changed so much...




1 comment: