I spent some time prepping some applique blocks. I keep these in a project box near my recliner along with my thread, so I always have something nearby to work on. There is a mix of Afternoon Delight, Jingle, and Robin's nest blocks.
The problem is I am so tired at night, they just sit it the box waiting for some attention. I need more energy and time! I am trying to do 30 minutes of handstitching every night.
Here is my collection of aurifil, slowly but surely I am building it. Whenever I am at the shop I pick up a new color, or whenever I shop online I put another in my cart. I dont have a good system to track the colors I have, so I have bought some dups. Those are in my project boxes that I keep in my car and are by my sewing machine. Since I mainly use these for applique, they live under my chair in the living room.
No comments:
Post a Comment