Here is my little hexagon project box. The container is made to hold 4x6 photos. I have a couple spools of thread, a glue stick pen, my needles, small embroidery scissors and some basted hexagons. This is the project I keep in the car and try to stitch on these whenever I am waiting for kids. These are half inch hexagon flowers that I am making for the Robins Nest quilt. I need 56 flowers, I have 5 done.
I went to quilt retreat this weekend, and got home in time to see my son's baseball team win the final game in a baseball tournament to get first place.
I got my Dear Jane center put together and worked on Just Takes 2 blocks. We are under tornado warnings, and having severe thunderstorms so I will need to get a picture taken of it later this week. Looking forward to the Memorial Day holiday next weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment