Sunday, December 4, 2016

En Provence - Week 2

I was happy to see a Tri Recs clue.  I had my rulers ready, and did a test block Friday night to insure my cutting and sewing was accurate.  I did my cutting on Friday night, and I worked on sewing the units Saturday morning and finished them Saturday night. 




Craft room \ sewing room organization is still in progress.  It is a process, and I am slowly but surely getting to the point where I am itching to sew because I know what I have and what I can finish.   I put the first border on last years Allietare mystery quilt, I just have to finish it off with a scrappy black border.

Linking up to Quiltville, take a look at others progress on the mystery.


2 comments:

  1. So many people are keeping up and then waiting in anticipation of the next clue. Great work.

    ReplyDelete