I had the blocks done by noon, the blocks with sashing put together by dinner time, and borders added after dinner. The kids played all day with friends, and new toys. The guys watched football and I got to spend the day sewing...perfect holiday!
I will need to find a backing fabric and get this ready for the quilter. It is done for now, and I will get this sent off when I have a few more things ready for the quilter.
Linking up with Bonnie @ Quiltville. Check out the links of others participating in the mystery.
I will need to find a backing fabric and get this ready for the quilter. It is done for now, and I will get this sent off when I have a few more things ready for the quilter.
Linking up with Bonnie @ Quiltville. Check out the links of others participating in the mystery.


Impressive! I worked half of Saturday and had to hike on Sunday but other than that all I did was sew..only three borders left to add on. GREAT JOB on yours, it really is lovely!
ReplyDeleteVery well done!! I love those strong pink triangles and the outside border.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finish, love it. I have mine on the wall admiring it, and thinking maybe one more plain border.
ReplyDeleteLovely result!
ReplyDelete