Small Group Exchange gift - Done
Grand Illusion mystery - Top Done
Finish Lizzie Mae quilt top- Done
I made this little quilt to go with the antique sewing bird for my small group Christmas gift exchange.
Lizzie Mae - I had the blocks done and got this top put together in December.
Grand Illusion: I kept up with the weekly clues and had all of the parts ready for the mystery reveal on New Years Day.
I did two Shipshewana blocks - this is block 7 & 8.

Handwork Prep - Baseball practice is starting soon, and a trip to Madison and Minneapolis next week, means I need to get my handwork prepped as I have a lot of upcoming car time. I got quite a few more 6-point paper pieced stars prepped. Flower Basket Medallion - I finally got the basket done and got many of the leaves prepped and ready to be stitched down.
I need to decide what I am going to work on next. I need to look at my stack of kits and UFO's, I am not sure what I want to start next.
January Goals:
Two Shipshewana blocks




No comments:
Post a Comment