Sunday, September 30, 2012
September Sewing
Lexi had just told me her doll needed a new quilt that matched her quilt, so I used up some scraps to make this little quilt. This was the pattern this month for the Quilt Square Quilt Along from Jo's Country Junction:
I also finished two little quilts from Temecula Quilt Shop:
Only six blocks this month for my six inch sampler:
Five more sets of basket blocks, I have 15 sets (75 blocks) total done now.
The theme of our quilt show next week is Pineapple quilts. My friend is on the quilt show committee called and needed a pieced pineapple project. I had entered my other pineapple projects in the show, so I made this table runner for a display. This was all I could get done on short notice.
I am looking forward to the AQS quilt show next week!
Labels:
quilt along,
quilting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





You've really been busy! The doll quilt is adorable. I like your other little quilts too and all of your blocks. The pineapple table runner is a great design! ~Jeanne
ReplyDeleteGreat projects...love that pineapple runner!
ReplyDelete