Here is my block for Jo's Country Junction Quilt Along -
I did the applique block, and I also finished putting together the applique block from an earlier month.
Here is my contribution to my small group's charity Auction basket. Our theme was gardening and we each made six machine applique flower blocks. I will post more about the auction later...
Here are my basket block sets I finished this month. I completed 5 sets, now for a total of 10 sets \ 50 basket blocks done.
Here are my 6 inch sampler blocks from Barrister's Blog. I am caught up with all that she has posted and the stack of six inch blocks is slowly but surely growing.
I have been following along with Temecula Quilt Co. Summer stars. Here is my little quilt top:
I am also busy sewing sleeves on my quilt show entries. I have two done, need to do five more.




LOVE your applique blocks! You have been so busy this month. How about a picture of all of them together for next month? I am drawn to really scrappy quilts and your's will be just lovely.
ReplyDeleteYour applique blocks are great. I still wish I could do it in a way that I enjoy it. Maybe someday.
ReplyDeleteI love your applique blocks! They are gorgeous! Sounds and looks like you've been busy!
ReplyDelete~Jeanne
Oh my goodness, you have been busy! Love your start blocks and you are so fast!
ReplyDelete