Thursday, May 31, 2012

End of May already?

Wow this month went fast!
Cooper had baseball tournaments every weekend.  They had been doing well, and got bumped up to a higher skill bracket.  So they hit some really tough competition, but still placed in several tournaments.






Some of the tournament days are hot and long.  Brody needed a nap.






Brody finished preschool and had a graduation at both school and daycare.  He is very excited to be a kindergartner next school year!


 


 Lexi is almost done playing softball.  She had a lot of fun this season.





We put a new deck on the house, and had the baseball team, parents and siblings over to the house for a pre - Memorial Day party. This was such a busy month, I didn't do much sewing at all. I did manage to do some fabric shopping, but this is really the only thing I did this month.  Still doing the quilt square along with Jo's Country Junction.


1 comment:

  1. Your May sounds hectic - we must all have had a busy spring! Your block looks great - glad you got it finished! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete