Sunday, November 15, 2015

Blog Break

Ooops...I took an unintentional blog break. 

Our family hit a bump in the road, but I think it is behind us in the rearview mirror.  Hoping I can get back to crafting, quilting, and posting something creative. 

I haven't posted since June...A lot has happened since then - baseball season, football season, school starting, we adopted a rescue dog.

I pulled my art journal supplies out of hiding and have been working in an art journal.  I have opened up photoshop and have been dabbling with my digital files.  Right now, I am just searching for a distraction.  My sewing machine has not been used other than sewing together some curtain panels, mending some hunting pants, and sewing on Brownie badges.  I just went to quilt retreat and that was the first quilting I have done for several months.  I am thinking I may jump back in with the Quiltville mystery over the holidays. 

There was a coordinated terror attack in Paris Friday night.  France responded with air strikes against known ISIS targets in Syria.  I made this digital page to add to my art journal.  I will add more to it once I add it to my book:


No comments:

Post a Comment