Sunday, June 1, 2014

May Sewing

Here were my May goals:
Shipeshewana Blocks - Done
Three little quilts - Done
Ten Hexagon flowers - Done


Shipshewana Blocks 

Little Quilts - I finished every Temecula kit I had! Some of these were the more time consuming ones.  I am glad to get caught up with these.  Now I have a lot of these to use to practice machine quilting.


Ten Hexagon flowers - I got them done, but when I was organizing I threw all of the newly finished ones into the completed box, so I really don't know which ones and how many I finished this month.  I also started working on 6 pointed stars, I am enjoying the fussy cut stars.


Scrap Happy Orphan block Mystery -
I decided I would play along on this.  I have a lot of bins of 30's scraps and orphan blocks so I will use those and also make blocks as needed.   I also found a stack of blocks that made it to the quilt top stage, now I need to decide on a border for it.  I will do that as I am working through this project.


Karen Kay Buckley class -  I took two applique classes last week.  Here is the start to my blocks...I don't plan to make the whole quilt but will make these into wall hangings.



Here are my June goals:
Order tags for state fair entries
Four fussy cut Friday blog posts
Send 2-3 quilt tops to machine quilter
Shipeshewana and Scrap Happy blocks
One small quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment