Here were my June goals:
Order tags for state fair entries - Done
Four fussy cut Friday blog posts - Done
Send 2-3 quilt tops to machine quilter - Done
Shipeshewana and Scrap Happy blocks - Done
One small quilt - Done
Shipshewana and Scrap Happy BOM -
I am planning to add applique circles in the light border. I have them cut out, but need to baste and applique them. Also need to stitch down the hexagons.
This is block 29 and 30 of this project. This stack is getting quite big. This will be a big quilt.
Temecula Small quilt -
Applique -
The floral center is done, and three of the borders are stitched down. I have the fourth border prepped, just need to get it stitched down. This will have a red inner border and outer border. It will also have bright circles appliqued on the starburst border. I have not started basting the circles yet.
Summer Spools - Temecula Quilt along
I was slow to decide to start this one. I have my fabric selected.
Goals for July:
Finish last border on floral applique, assemble.
Two Shipshewana blocks
Scrap Happy blocks and applique circles
Deliver State Fair entries
No comments:
Post a Comment