August Goals:
Just Takes 2 - finish sections 2 and 3 - Done
Shipeshewana blocks - Done
Jingle blocks - Done
My sewing machine was in the shop for maintenance for part of the month, but I still managed to get some sewing done. I focused on getting my Just Takes 2 blocks and top put together. It is a big quilt - it measures 90x110. I have the backed pieced, but I don't have a large enough batting on hand. I will get this sent to the machine quilter as soon as I get a batting.
Shipshewana blocks 9 & 10
Jingle Blocks:
Berries are not stitched down yet, but I the prep work is done.
Small Quilts:
These are some of my leader \ ender blocks. I have hundreds of these 3" blocks.
This is a little quilt kit from Temecula Quilt Shop.
These are Lori Smith patterns:
Here are a couple small baby quilts that I quilted for a friend. She does my binding, I stipple baby quilts.
September Goals:
Robin's Nest - Borders 3, 5, 7
Just Takes 2 - School house blocks
Jingle blocks
Linking up with Design wall Monday - Patchwork Times
Wow, so many beautiful projects! I love your Just takes 2!
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy! You quilts are just lovely.
ReplyDelete