August marks the changing of seasons for us. The nanny headed back to college last week, there are only a few more weeks of summer vacation before the kids head back to school. After 12 years of paying for daycare, all of the kids are now in school full time. I will have a kindergartner, 1st grader, and 7th grader. Baseball is also winding down, travel ball is done, summer rec ball is almost done, and football conditioning has started.
I thought it would also be a good opportunity to show my hexagon progress for Robin's Nest. This is what I got finished during baseball season. Time spent waiting for games to start, practices to finish, road trips, hotel rooms etc. Bonus quilting time in the car.
I only have about 6 flowers completely done. But, I have all of the hexagons basted, and I just need to finish up a few more rings, and then add in my centers! I think I will get them done during football season! Then I will need to applique them to my background.
No comments:
Post a Comment