I don't remember the last time I was home alone for an evening. Jeff is in Colorado hunting, and all of the kids are spending the night with grandma. I am enjoying the peace and quiet - well the washer, dryer, dishwasher, and game 6 of the Giants \ Cardinals playoff game is on, but no kid noise. I hardly know what to do with my three hours of quiet time. Here is what I am working on:
I like to have a handwork project that I can take with me to the inlaws, or have in the car to work on while I am waiting for someone to finish practice. I usually have a small binding project, or hexagons. I am doing a tutorial \ demo of dresden plates for my small group so I worked on a few sample blocks; they are pieced and ready for take along applique.


These are darling! Will you eventually use them in a quilt? When our kids were young, I loved my home alone nights - very infrequent but the 'me' time was so much fun. Glad you enjoyed yourself! ~Jeanne
ReplyDeleteYes, these will eventually be in a sampler quilt!
DeleteThanks for the nice comments Jeanne!