Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pineapple Table runner

I just finished this table runner from the extra blocks from my Shiloh quilt.  The binding on this is a #%&(*^!.  And since I have three large pineapple quilts with this type of setting, it may take me awhile to get the binding turned.  I wanted to make a small table runner so I could experiment with the inside corner binding technique.



Here is an online tutorial I found for binding inside corners.
Trends and Traditions - Inside Corner Binding Tutorial

This is pretty much what I did but I stay stitched around the outside edge before I attached the binding.

No time to sew.  I also got reassigned to a high profile project at work, and I have been working long hours.  I am just mentally exhausted right now, and so ready for vacation!

Linking up with Jo's Country Junction for Try it Tuesday!

1 comment: