Jeff really is not excited at all about taking the whole crew to Disney, so we compromised and booked a Disney cruise over Spring break in March. We were going to make it a surprise, but frankly were worried that the surprise factor would not work for Brody. He is a little apprehensive, so we have been talking about it to get him used to the idea of flying, the cruise ship, and getting his picture taken with big Disney mascots. He is starting to warm up to the idea, however now everyday they ask us if today is vacation. I am going to make a countdown paper chain.
Jeff and I cruised on Royal Caribbean previously and we did the western Caribbean route which included Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and their own private island. The stops on this cruise will be very similar, which is fine, because we will be somewhat familiar with the ports, but we will want to do different things since we will have kids with us.
The page below was my very first digital scrapbook page. I did it for a Royal Caribbean contest, and didn't end up submitting it because I missed the contest deadline. I am not sure when I made it, probably in 2005. That project took forever, but I was bound and determined to teach myself how to use Photoshop Elements.
On the first day at Disney we joked about it being the happiest place on earth, because we saw at least 3 meltdowns before 10am, and too many to count by the end of the day.




No comments:
Post a Comment