I fell off the ICAD wagon sometime around July 6. I was going strong....and something needed to give in my crazy life. At work, it was employee review time, so I needed to write and deliver a lot of team member assessments, weekends were packed with long days at the ball field, and there may have been some time to squeeze in some finished ICADs but I just wasn't feeling the creativity to finish one. I fell back into my "old" habits of everyday art. I actually have learned a bit about myself through this process. I need to create do something "right brained" everyday, but sometimes I just do not have enough gas in the tank to pull something together.
So the result is a heaping stack of starter cards.
Some are further along, just need a bit more pen work, stenciling, words, maybe just scanned and filed away.
So, not a complete fail, I did create everyday. I am going to tray to get back on track and still complete all 61 cards before Labor Day. I need to consider fall is coming and we will be spending a lot of time in the car...driving to tournaments or waiting for football practice. I need to get several cards prepped for completing on the go. Stay tuned for ICAD week 6-9 posts, I will get them done!
No comments:
Post a Comment