As I try to keep up with the ICAD challenge hosted at
Daisy Yellow, I realize I like to put more time in these then the amount of time I set aside each day. Also my art process is not usually start to finish one card in a sitting. I like to have several cards in progress at a time. So some of these are not "done" but started. I will continue to add to them, and eventually they will be done.
8. Island
 |
| #icad2016 |
9. Honey Comb (still in progress)
 |
| #icad2016 |
10. Cancer Free - The best card. Every 6 months I want to be able to do this card, over and over again.
 |
| #icad2016 |
11. Mohamed Ali - I will add more to this. Wanted to use these images as his funeral was this week.
 |
| #icad2016 |
12. Imagine
 |
| #icad2016 |
13. Baseball - My son!
 |
| #icad2016 |
14. Alice
 |
| #icad2016 |
No comments:
Post a Comment