Rules are pretty simple, create something everyday for 61 days on an index card. Hmmm, as always I don't like to follow rules. I am not going to use index cards but I do plan to work on my jumbo rolodex cards. The way I work through my art is to work on multiple pieces at once, depending on the mood I am in. Sometimes I feel like painting, sometimes collage, stenciling, and my least favorite is doing pen work and lettering, mostly because I am not "good" at it, and need more practice.
Lexi is also going to play along, she has her very own rolodex that I picked up at a junk sale for $1.
Taking time out to craft everyday is hard for me, I am out the door at 7 heading to work and then after work I am running around taking kids to practice or ball games.
So here is my plan:
Create a travel bag so I can work in the car.
Spend some time on the weekends prepping the cards for the week, so they are portable.
Try to spend a few minutes everyday doing something crafty.
Don't get discouraged if I get behind, just try to create a habit.
No new supplies - use what I have.
Finish the cards, pen work, doodling, shading, and handwriting...Just do it.
Post them on my blog...eventually.
Here are some of my warmups...
Warm Up 1 - Title
| #DYICAD2016 |
| #icad2016 |
Warm Up 3 - Home
| #icad2016 |
Warm Up 4 -Musician
| #DYICAD2016 |
No comments:
Post a Comment