Jan 16 - No school \ No work. Cooper has a physical. I need to help Lexi finish up a puffer fish diorama. We have a girl scout meeting in the evening, and I have to write employee year end reviews. Busy day for a day off, I would rather just spend it crafting in my sweats, but at least I don't have to spend the day in the office. I need to figure out something to put in the crock pot. I love cold days where the smell of dinner waves through the house.
 |
| #artjournalemporium |
I thought for this week, I would work with the quote and word of the week on the itinerary, so I found an MLK image, inked through a stencil, and used some washi tape around the edges.
I also started some collage with just random stuff this week...A book order, a non winning lottery ticket, sushi menu, and a girl scout cookie brochure.
No comments:
Post a Comment