October Goals:
Four Shipshewana blocks - Only got two done
Little Quilt - Done
Lizzie Mae - 12 Double X blocks - Done
Flower Basket Medallion - Stem Applique - Done (but no picture, it is packed up in my to go bag) I have started on the basket.
Shipshewana Blocks -
Little Quilt
Lizzie Mae
Single wedding ring blocks - These are made for a group quilt my small group is making.
Lone Star Blocks
I took a class from JoAnn Belling and learned how to make this block. Set in seams have always been frustrating, but these are going together pretty well. I am going to tackle the whole quilt this winter. I will try to do one lone star block and ten small star blocks each month.
November Goals - I have a few days off this month and a quilt retreat, but we are also buying a second property and helping my mother in law get her house ready for sale, so we will be busy. I think I will start Bonnie Hunters mystery quilt also.
Small group exchange gift
Lone Star block
two Shipshewana blocks
Lizzie Mae Blocks
Finish Lizzie Mae center block
No comments:
Post a Comment